Participation in the Workshop for foreign citizens requires compliance with the order of entrance into Russia carried out by established rules. The order varies depending on the visa status with countries that participants come from.
- On the first step, you need to fill in the team registration form.
- It is necessary to preliminarily obtain an invitation. To do this, you need to fill in the form with passport information. The invitation will be sent to you by either mail or email (depending on your choice). Before you apply, contact the Consulate to confirm the original visa invitation is absolutely necessary or an electronic copy will be sufficient;
- Please keep in mind, that getting an invitation can take from a week up to a month (in case the Federal Migration Service requires an invitation);
- Provide a full package of documents to the consular office of Russia and pay the visa application fee. The package of documents might differ depending on a consular office. However, visa application, original passport and photos are a universal requirement;
- Be prepared that the Consulate officials may ask you to provide medical insurance for the entire duration of the trip to Russia, acquired at a local or national insurance company;
- Depending on the Consulate, your visa application can take 1-2 weeks to process. Based on a personal decision of Consul, Visa can be granted in 1-2 days.
The trip is organized by participants at their own expense which includes booking a ticket in order to receive information about the date of arrival which is necessary for the second registration.
In case of any questions don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.