1 short contest, 2 common contests, 4 thematic contests with lectures
1 short contest, 6 thematic contests with lectures
- Data structures on trees;
- Mobuis inversion formula, Burnside's lemma, SQRT-decomposition;
- Suffix automaton and its applications;
- Fast long arithmetics.
- Dynamic programming and its applications;
- Graph problems: maximum matching, Hall's theorem;
- Data structures on segments;
- Finding of lowest common ancestor, and problems on tree;
- Computational geometry;
- Basics of string algorithms.